Aksa Enerji, one of the leading companies in the region with its 4 power plants in various parts of Turkey and Northern Cyprus and 3 power plants with 476 MW total installed capacity in Africa, aims to achieve the most economic and efficient fuel mix with all possible fuel types.
- Operational Power Plants
- Power Plant Operated on Behalf of the Country
- Manisa Combined Cycle Natural Gas Power Plant*
- Ali Metin Kazancı Antalya Combined Cycle Natural Gas Power Plant
- Şanlıurfa Combined Cycle Natural Gas Power Plant
- Northern Cyprus Kalecik Power Plant
- Ghana HFO Power Plant
- Madagascar HFO Power Plant
- Mali HFO Power Plant
- Madagascar CTA-2 Heavy Fuel Oil Power Plant
- Bolu Göynük Thermal Power Plant
*As per our application to the Energy Market Regulatory Authority, the generation license of Manisa Natural Gas Combined Cycle Power plant was revoked. The equipment is kept in our portfolio.